Secure Application Virtualized Environment (SAVE):
SAVE is a hybrid cloud solution that offers the accessibility of the cloud while taking advantage of local hardware, providing access to data if an Internet connection is lost. This solution is unique in a marketplace that has been slow to provide alternative methods for retrieving data if no web connection is present. Additionally, SAVE provides seamless accessibility over any bandwidth scenario to a wide range of local users.
Epsilon’s SAVE architecture represents changes in the way businesses think about IT solutions. These changes include answers to issues businesses commonly face, including:
• Disorganized network maintenance and monitoring
• IT security risks
• Mobile device integration
• Loss of cloud connectivity over poor Internet connections
• Ongoing maintenance and replacement of dated hardware
A Turnkey Solution Designed for Survivability:
• System Scalability: The SAVE architecture is easy to deploy and is quickly scalable. As a business grows, SAVE grows with it.
• Safely test new applications before launching them: A trusted environment can be created in SAVE, in which new applications can be tested and vetted before being put into production.
• Bring your own device (BYOD): Proper use of personal smartphones or tablets can make or break a work environment. SAVE allows or disallows an unlimited number of end user devices.
• Disaster recovery: Backup copies of your SAVE environment (data and applications) can be replicated to an alternate cloud server in the event of a disaster.
• Hardware/Software Agnostic: SAVE supports a variety of platforms, including (but not limited to) Windows, Apple, and Linux based systems. This eliminates the need to upgrade legacy hardware, firmware, and updates.
A Piece of the Cloud: Onsite Appliance:
With the SAVE solution, a physical appliance is present at the client site, delivering high-speed access to critical data and applications. The appliance acts as an extension of the cloud by creating a secure bridge into the local network, providing users direct access to critical applications also stored in the cloud. This allows for quick deployment of network services and applications across both the local and cloud infrastructure. All data and applications remain safe and up-to-date.
The SAVE cloud is backed up to secondary data centers (Business Disaster Recovery) across North America for easy recovery of critical data. In the event of a full Internet outage, SAVE provides a redundant failover to all cloud services, offering offline access to otherwise cloud-hosted data.
Anytime, Anywhere Desktop Access
The user experience with SAVE is unchanged when working from home or at the office. Whether logged in from the office or remotely, all applications and data may be accessed quickly and securely.
These applications include (but are not limited to):
• Microsoft Exchange: E-mail, Calendar
• Microsoft SharePoint: Intranet, Extranet, Collaboration
• Microsoft Office Applications: 5 per user, Web Apps, and Office 365
• Third Party Apps: Production, Development
• Base Infrastructure: Custom Asterisk VoIP, Desktop Virtualization
Elimination of Up-Front Expenses:
One of the biggest costs to a small business is the purchase and upkeep of an IT infrastructure. From servers to phones, a company of under 25 people looks to spend close to $100k on technology alone in its first year. For many, it is difficult to know whether the networking and systems equipment that you are purchasing can expand and contract along with your business needs. Then there are the licenses and update fees. Additionally, purchasing hardware locks you into that gear for the life of the product and does not flex to your company’s needs.
SAVE takes a different approach. As an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), SAVE eliminates the costly up-front expenses that come with starting a business or a technology refresh. Case studies have shown that adopting a SAVE infrastructure can save a business over 55% in the first year alone. Plus, SAVE is a flexible model that is based on the number of users, growing or shrinking along with your business. And since infrastructure is the service we are providing, you’ll never have to worry about purchasing another piece of hardware again.